Our Turkeys are standard Broad Breasted Whites raised on fresh green pasture (no herbicides, pesticides, or chemical fertilizers on our pasture). They are moved to a fresh spot once a week. They are fed non-medicated, hormone-free, non-GMO (no genetic modification) feed that we purchase directly from a family-operated grain mill in Virginia's Shenandoah Valley. We process all of our birds on the farm in a respectful, orderly, and stress-free way.
Price: $4.50 per lb.
Sizes range from 8 - 15 lbs
Ground Turkey--------------- $9.95/lb.
Bone-in breasts --------- $7.50/lb.
Legs ---------------------- $4.50/lb. - SALE 25% off
Wings -------------------- $4.50/lb. - SALE 25% off
Backs -------------------- $2.50/ Gallon size bag Sold Out
Accepting orders for Fresh Thanksgiving Turkeys
There are couple different options for Thanksgiving turkeys this year. Either reserve a Fresh Thanksgiving Turkey, or buy a Frozen Turkey for Thanksgiving. See Details Below.
Fresh Turkey Details:
• Fresh Turkey Price - $4.95 per pound including gibblets and neck
• All Fresh Turkeys must be reserved with a $20 deposit. (Mailed check or I can send you a link to pay with a credit card online)
• NO SIZE GUARANTEE on fresh birds (We expect they will be 12-20 lbs.)
• All fresh turkeys are Picked up either in Richmond at the South of the James Thanksgiving Holiday Market (Nov. 21, 2-5 pm) or at the Farm on Nov. 20th and 21st.
Frozen Turkey Details and Advantages:
• You get to pick from our stock the size you want. Sizes ranging from 8 - 25 pounds
• You can get it anytime October 1st - Thanksgiving week
• Save money! Whole frozen turkeys are $4.50/lb price. (up to $10 savings per turkey)
• You can get it early enough to brine, smoke or use another process to prepare it that takes more than one day
send an email for more information.